Welcome to the West Los Angeles Chapter of Mothers & More
- Are you juggling the demands of caring for your children with pursuing your professional objectives?
- Are you an at-home mom who wants to keep a foot-hold in the professional world?
- Are you looking for an opportunity for thought-provoking, stimulating discussion on what it means to be a mother, spouse and woman in today's world?
- Would you like to meet like-minded women from a variety of careers who are striving for 'balance' and facing the same issues you are?
- If you answered Yes to any of these questions, then Mothers & More is for you!
Mothers & More is a national non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of mothers through support, education and advocacy. Mothers & More provides services to meet the needs of mothers who are juggling the dual demands of career and family, or who are altering their participation in the paid workplace over the course of their active parenting years, and promotes the value of all the work mothers do. The West LA chapter offers two meetings a month with topical discussions and/or guest speakers in addition to momsí nights out, playgroups, skill-building volunteer opportunities and more.
For more information or any questions about Mothers & More, please send us an email or call us at 310-289-4404.
| Home | Join | National | News | Members Only | Contact Us |